Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rules 2.2


  •  you will greet me properly in a kneeling position
  •  Take my purse and jacket
  •  Take off my shoes and socks, worship my feet
  •  Offer me your cuffs to put on you
  • Offer me your leash
  • Always make me a drink 
  • anything served you will not look at me


  • you will assist Me with cooking dinner if I request your help
  • When I tell you that I want a bath, you will make sure my bed clothes are laid out, get a towel and start my bath water
  • My clothes shall be laid out the night before
  • My cell phone shall be plugged in the charger every night
  • If I request my cock, you will bring everything that goes along with it
  • If I tell you diaper, you will bring everything that goes along with it


  • your blog times will be increased to four times per week
  • you will fold up the bedding each morning and make sure toys and other items are put away
  • you will empty the garbage cans
  • you will be in charge of the laundry (ours and towels)
  • you will always make sure the dishes are done
  • you will always take basset out especially when I tell you to
  • you will keep your body shaven at all times
  • you will remain on food restrictions and eat what is given to you
  • you will serve me my food first and watch me eat before requesting your own
  • you will only be allowed to drink what I approve of (This can change at my whim)
  • you will always keep your pussy filled unless it is healing
  • you will always clean toys with your mouth first before washing them
  • your clit will remain in chastity unless it is healing
  • you will always ask permission to be excused when in my presence and give the reason why


  • your hands will be behind your back when fetching things if Rachel is here
  • When Rachel is not here you will continue to crawl when fetching or excusing yourself
  • you will be allowed only the articles of clothing to wear that have been purchsed for you 
  • When you are leashed you will always hold it in your mouth if I am not holding it
  • you will wear a leash when sleeping in bed
  • you will ask to use your laptop in my presence
  • Always get any door for me
  • Carry my purse when out in public
  • You will always carry a hair tie and lighter on your person. 
  • you are not allowed on any furniture at home without permission
  • Eye restrictions when kneeling 
  • you wil wear a tampon when I am on my period
  • you will always give financial control over to me
  • you will provide pleasure to others when I see fit
  • you will always ask permission to play video games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment