Friday, May 27, 2011

smooth

One of my favorite rituals as a slave is shaving my body, not just because I am a sissy but because of it it feels and what it means. A slave just looks so much more presentable when they are nice and smooth this is important because everything about a slave is a representation of that slaves owner. I remember being so turned of when I saw pictured of Dommes with a hairy slave or a slave with a beard or even one with long hair if it was a male. It just looked stupid to me I guess it doesnt look very uniform or something. But really I think it just looks proper, shows submission shows that you have a routine that you must do for your owner on a regular basis. It is amazing how just such a routine can change a person so much. Today I got in the shower quite scruffy with just the intention of washing up but I looked at my self and thought I should shave maybe just my legs because when I have to shave soon to start my sissy maid duties it will take less time if that is already done. So i grabbed the razor and began to take the first pass along my thigh. As I did so a familar feeling ran through my leg up my spne and back down. With each pass I took it felt less like me shaving my body and more like my Mistress's hand guiding me. When my legs were finished I felt so much more like myself that I couldnt stop there I had to do the rest I did my clit and my upper body. Then I got my favorite body wash and began to scrub, as I cover my self in the feminine sent I was thinging about my ownes rule that I must be clean shaven at all times. This was a rule I came up with infact I assisted upon it for the very reason that when I stepped out of the shower I felt renewed in my submission as if that ritual had affirmed my place at her feet. I ended by covering my newly shaven body in baby oil and running eagerly up to my room to put on my favorite pair of panties so that my day could begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment