Thursday, April 21, 2011

wiener dog

as I speak to Miss Maggi about her submission to my owner I realize I have went through the same things that she is and in about the same amount of time. I recall being conflicted and I always looked to my Mistress for guidance, she always knows the right thing to say the right words and actions to use to make sure you do what is best for you and what is best for her. There are so many different sides to her but one that is always there is she is an amazing Domme. I never really thought about what makes her so good until recently, after seeing Miss Maggis reactions to my owner I thought about what Mistress Carrie does and how she does it. Because Maggi said that she has never been owned before because no one could ever control her and force her to do stuff because she wouldnt let them. But the thing is Mistress never forces anything she just calmly tells you what is happening and somehow you accept it. It never seems forced or like an act and after serving Ms Maggi and that is all she seems to do she will try to bark our orders or insult and will stumble over her own words. Everything just seems like an act then it clicked and I realized that with Mistress Carrie every thing she does seems so natural it has a way of comforting you. For that I am thankful makes me feel so lucky to be hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment