Thursday, April 14, 2011

Missing

Last night I got a sudden jolt of horny submission and just couldn't stay off my Mistress's new cock. Its such a perfect black cock after she fucked me and came in my pussy it still wanted more so I blew her cock 2 more times it felt so good when she came in her sluts mouth I just couldn't get enough. Finally when she went to cuddle me I forced her Big Black Cock into my pussy and slept with it there I could feel it stretching me as my Mistess dozed off. What a wonderful way to make love I am such a lucky slave.
Its so weird to go from wearing diapers 24 7 then going to wearing them none this morning my Mistress gave me my bear and blanki and paci then I expected to be diapered but then realized we had none it almost brought me to tears I felt incomplete. I really miss my diapers, I miss the feeling i get squishing around in my own waste I miss  the comfert I get hearing the crinkly noise of my plastic pants. I hate useing the toilet so much it just doesnt feel right I am ment to wear diapers hopefully one day I will live in them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment