Thursday, April 21, 2011

making changes

Some time things always happen for a reason and a wonderful subbie girl just fell into Mistress Carries lap and I feel such a close connection with her as does my owner. Though she is emotional unstable right now my hope is that she will be guided through this time and everything will turn out for the best. Sometimes making choices can be hard so can making changes epically those that effect other people. She is someone who love to have so much control over everything in her life. She wont even allow me to do her dishes because they have to be completed a certain way which is a reason her house may have been such a wreak. I tend to find that rituals like that become heavy and may seem like alot of work because they must be done perfect each time. She feels as I one did and still do that she had just woken up a slave and had been serving Mistress Carrie forever and I describe how I had felt the same way like being hit by a train and then her love and power flowing through you as if it had alway been there. She seems like such a perfect fit we all get along great she is very respectful and aware of her place. She has assets that make a good slave that you cannot teach someone with Mistress's guidance she could be an amazing person and an amazing servant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment