Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cuckolded

Sunday was wonderful Mistress decided to go on the hunt for a real man. She found a black man with a nice big black cock. I was instructed to kneel by the bed and serve any needs they had, I was in a daze most of the time while it was happening it just made me feel so submissive watching her get pounded by his big black cock. I just was hyponitized watching it go in and out of her pussy. I was sure not to make eye contact but I could feel Mistress staring at me the entire time she was getting fucked all that was going though my head was how right it felt to watch my wife get fucked by a real man with a nice cock. I loved watching her suck it she was just acting so slutty a way she had never been with me before, such a perfect Goddess. At one point she was holding his hand as she was pounded from behind and it would have made the best photo because you could see her wedding ring holding his black hand while being fucked. I was allowed the honor or worshiping her feet while she got fucked from behind then when she lit a cigarette while being fucked I almost passed out I wanted to show her respect and not look her in the eye but it was so hard while I awaited her ashes . Mistress degraded me here and there while she was getting fucked but it seems she was far to busy to pay any attention to me at all. Finally after 30 mins or so her Bull came and I was lucky enough to suck the cum out of the condom and fetch him a wet wash cloth to clean his big black cock off with. Mistress is such a wonderful cuckoldress and I am such a lucky cuckold.

1 comment:

  1. Feeling a big black cock sliding into me as my slave was so close by had me in ecstacy. Watching it as I took each pounding thrust made me feel so well connected to it. I knew at that moment how much of my property it was. How it was nothing on the floor but my little cuckold as I felt each thick inch sliding into me, knowing that this is what a real cock is supposed to feel like. Such a strong man between my thighs, knowing how to fuck me. It is such an amazing feeling when everyone is in their respective place and I hope it is a feeling that will continue for a very long time. It was a beautiful feeling to take this big step in our relationship and see a deeper level of submission and giving from it.

    ReplyDelete