Tuesday, April 12, 2011

nmnjnj joojn

Sometimes I am bad just to see what happens yesterday I avoided a punishment so I felt like I could get away with anything. And I did, I didnt do my chores I didnt really do anything at all an I somehow managed to get away with it. I half expected to get snatched up by my collar and have a cigarette jammed down my thought but no i sat on furniture I didn everything I could to get something or just to see what would happen but instead my Mistress just started cleaning which is something I have never seen her do before. To my surprise she really didnt to anything to get my submission then this morning she tried to take my chastity off and I am thinking why would you want to take that off to clean it while you are not here seems really stupid and defets the purpose of chastity epically with how horny I was from my cuckolding. So i guess I will see how the day goes today I must say Mistress didnt have any pressure to dominate me maybe it was a nice break for her, for me I just woke up not feeling like doing anything but didnt actually think I would.

1 comment:

  1. Being dominant with my slave is a natural way of life for me and no matter how stressed I am or what's going on in my life, having its submission is a comfort for me. Not having that submission definitely upsets the balance of things. Knowing why it is being contrite or seeing it try to get away with something just makes me shut down as well. Why ? Because I refuse to reward bad behavior. Forcing my dominance upon it, being severely mean or being physically harmful is what it wants, what it's looking for. If it wants these things from me, the best way to obtain them is through play. Having a session always gives me a high and pushes me deeper into that feeling and gives my slave what it needs as well as giving me what I need. So when I see it pushing and try to get away with things, then I just stand back and wait until it's ready to show me the respect I deserve and the submission it is willing to freely give me.

    ReplyDelete