Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Writers Block

I  am suppose to write a blog today but im not really sure what to write about. Also not sure what that is a sign of. I have had this open for hours just sitting ..maybe im bored or tired ...maybe writers block? Hmmm, I like trolling collar me...thats an old hobby come to life again. Why does ups always come so late ...they are worse or as bad as fedex. My butt hurts I wish this brand would heal ..but its not showing any signs of stopping in the near future. I am lazy as of late I am lax on my chores I generally dont do them until the last minute and today I really dont have any every thing is clean for the most part. Mistress and I are suppose to work on making our interaction more strict though it was my suggestion, I am not sure about it. I doubt we can both stay serious long enough to do it we both goof alot and I dont like to fail lol. Though I know I live with my Mistress now I really dont feel at home, its a new state a new place I really dont have anyone besides her and her friends. Her roomates seem to have a growing resentment and general assholeish demeanor towards me and towards us, but in a very passive aggressive fashion and its things like this that really kind of make me feel uncomfortable and shut down. So i feel like im in limbo and im not sure what to ...Mistress usually puts my mind at ease when she is mean and verbally degrading and humiliating to me but those times are few and far between. I understand that we are in love and lord knows I could never do these things to her so I know its hard for her to do these things to me. Also i have really been craving boys ...Since Mistress and I only have sex useing her strap on it just makes me think how much I miss the freedom of just being able to get cock before I was owned. But there are things like this you give up when you find someone as amazing as I have. Mistress once told me that living here these people were my new family ..but I sure dont feel that was I feel outcasted and ostracized, I feel as if its an us type of them deal. Like they think we are the enemy...not like a family at all ...a family is accepting and supportive. They grow and bond together , they laugh and have fun together ...not this constant awkward feeling I have. I suppose I shouldnt expect to have a real family since I never have or maybe my idea of what a family is, is way off base who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment