Friday, February 25, 2011

Hurry up name change!

I wish fetlife would hurry up with my name change I adore my name and since Mistress has names me ashe I has steadily been on my mind how much it means to me. Not many things are more meaningful than a slave name for a slave, it truly strips you of what ever shred of former life you had left and makes you hers. She even calls me ashe and introduces me as it to people we are just meeting. Both of these things I love I get so much satisfaction from hearing my slave name come out of her lips! I love slave positions no matter how uncomfortable something about the protocol just makes me feel that much more like a slave. I can kneel in them for as long as possible no matter what pain I feel I feel that times ten in devotion for my Goddess. I love to take any opportunity I can to show my devotion to her to show how near and dear she is. I like to surprise her with the ways I show this devotion things that not every one can or would do for her. It means alot to be owned by her and I always feel the need to show her my appreciation, I know she will always be there for me and I for her. While we are talking about things we love ....I love my hood, I love the feeling of it tightly secured around my head even if I can see it still put me in a place all my own. But if the blind fold it is on it puts me into a place of fear and unknowing but this is also a good thing. If that gag is in it really sends me away there is no way for me to do anything but have muffled screams or complete silence. Nothing but black is all you see no matter the time of day. it is something that truly makes you feel like an object.  Mistress put my hood on last night and I instantly felt a calm come through my body one I have not felt in a few days. I felt limp and tingly all I did was listen for my owners direction all i cared about was the sound of her voice  and how I could follow her instructions to please her. As she laid me down for sleep chaining my collar to the wall she said "give me more of this and I will give you more of what you want" of course meaning being treated like shit something that Mistress has trouble doing because of the natural sweetness and love we have for each other but one thing she didnt count on was that when I am kneeling before her as her slave. I have what I want .....nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment