Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good to talk

More than ever I value the conversations I share with my Mistress they are alway so deep and meaningful, I always learn something new about myself and her. It is so hard to find someone you can really talk and relate to in this life, some that you really want to hear rather than just waiting for your time to talk. Something she said that really stood out is that when you are a true slave you give up alot ...you are no longer the same person you were before. The person you were before you become owned no longer exists nor matters because you like act and become what ever your owner wants you to be. That really rang true with me my life has been altered so much with this journey that I am taking as her full time slave I live breath eat sleep dream all for her. I am so lucky to do so, its far to often that people make the mistake of waiting to long to realize their potential but under her guidance and direction I know that I am on the way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment