Monday, February 28, 2011

Hectic Day Calm Mind

After a hectic one day I feel more relief than anything I feel like my Mistress and I have a bond that is so strong it cannot be broken by anyone. A true fantasy, fairy tale love it truly instills that fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. No matter where I am the thing that matters move is the collar around my neck letting me know she is with me and I am hers. Though our every day life may have a delay I still feel the strongest submission I can and I know soon we will be able to live the lives we were ment to. Mistress I love you very much, I would do anything for you no matter what, I am nothing with out you so many little things you do make me so happy and only strengthens my devotion to you. You mean more to me than anything in the world I am nothing with out you. Never have I had the opportunity to be with someone so truley beautiful in every way....thank you for making me so lucky my Goddess, I worship you.

No comments:

Post a Comment