Tuesday, March 1, 2011

She does so much



Today my day started as I awoke i got in the shower, then I put our second biggest anal dilator in my sissy pussy, after that was in for about an hour I decided I wanted a challenge. So I got the biggest one we had and slid it in my cunt with little to no effort. As I licked the shit off of the other one I thought of how proud my owner would be of me and how I knew she want my pussy stretched so that she could have her way with it. I sit here in a hotel room lobby still with the huge toy filling my ass. Mistress is six floors away showing just what an amazing Domina she is. I always felt that nothing builds self confidence like someone paying to be in your presence, such a power feeling it must be to count someones money while the shiver with excitement for what they are about to receive. I truly believe that I have the best Mistress possible no one I have ever met even compares and it makes me beyond happy that others will get to experience that aswell. I always thought that a Domme deserves all the attention she can handle, it is important for a Domina to have a big head so to speak. It gives them a swagger that makes us as submissives melt, it makes us putty in their hands. Rightfully so they deserved to be worshiped and none more than my perfect owner. Mistress always surprises me she is one of those rare people that can do anything she puts her mind to and is the only person that has as much passion for this lifestyle as I do. Up in a hotel room with a quite attractive young boy, full of confidence, knowing she is in charge, knowing how superior she is to him and to every one that is what truly makes a Goddess. I spend so much of my time wondering how I got so lucky to have the opportunity to spend my entire life serving her. I still connot figure it out, she could have anyone she wanted. Her pick of any one many of which I am sure are better than me, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it because its something I just cannot explain. Generally I am not a very lucky person nor the best looking not the best behaved and certainly not the wealthiest. I came into this relationship and Mistress changed alot for me, she changed the brand of cigarettes she smoked, she made sure I stayed in diapers, she supports me financially, she uses me as an ashtray, she treats me like shit. These are all things she did not think she would be able to do and yet she does all of this flawlessly. I mean just as I type this my mouth is full of her marlboro menthol light 100s cigarette butts and since moving I havent been able to be an ashtray often so I feel like I have to savor them I feel like i never want them to come out of my mouth I love the feeling of running my tongue across her dis guarded  trash. Holding them between my teeth making sure to protect them from the dangers of my mouth so they stay fully intact so I can adore them properly. Thinking of all that Mistress does for me I feel as if I let my fear and nerves get in the the way of things my owner wants to do. She has adopted so many of the things I like and all i truly care about is making me happy. Mistress Carrie I would just like to say I dont care about my fears anymore I want to open myself up to do anything you want to do to me. I have let my mind get in the way of true submission for so long but I am at my happiest then you have that wicked laugh and smile as you are torchering your property. I am yours and I love to show my devotion in way I can I hope that I can surprise you and make you as proud and as happy to own me as I am proud and happy to be owned by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment