Monday, March 14, 2011

satisfaction

I have been trying so very hard to serve Mistress Carrie with such passion, showing her what a dedicated slave I can be. No matter what the situation maybe I carry on with my submission. I want to show her that I play on serving her forever and that nothing will stop my desire to be her slave. We finally got to play a bit this weekend ...it was much needed I loved to feel her burn my flesh as she branded me what I am, a faggot. I loved being her puppy barking, eating bones and playing fetch. I loved when she caned me until I could take no more welting my body so much I could feel the skin raise. But most of all I loved casually watching her rip cloths pins of my useless balls with a wicked grin as she told me she wanted to cute them off because they served no purpose. Also we got to fuck for the first time in a long time and Mistress's new big black cock slipped in with ease I lay there in exactly while she pounded my sissy pussy. Miss Carrie slept with her cock on and the next morning I got the pleasure of being fucked again by my owner!All of these little things makes remaining fully subservient through thick and thin completely worth it.
I find that if I refer to Mistress properly such as "Mistress Carrie" or "Miss Carrie" it tends to command more respect and helps me stay in my place. I just like that way it comes off my tounge for some reason. I was thinking that my owner never gets tired of hearing me respect her she never gets tired of hearing her tittle come off my lips. I think I say Mistress or miss at least 100 times a day and she never seems to get tired of it. She is usually on her game and understands and accepts her role very well, Mistress always refers to me as my slave name and make sure I know how far beneath her I am.
I get such a sense of satisfaction hearing Mistress tell me she is proud of me or pleased or impressed with my performance as her slave. Because I know I will never be good enough for her but I will still try very hard for her. When she tell me these things it just makes me want to push harder to please and amuse her to show her what a good well trained slave I am. My hopes are the I will try so hard every single day that these will no longer become just roles it will become nature. Mistress treating me like the shit that I am while I remain a devoted served for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment