Monday, March 21, 2011

disappointing cock

I got fucked today by a random guy that I have talked to some time ago who knew I was a slave but I met him on collar me when I was in columbus and had no idea he was from this area. He walked in I was on all 4s in just my diaper which was full of shit. I was blind folded from the time he walked in from the time he left, He walked in and told me to get his cock hard with my mouth and through his pants so I knelt up and began to kiss his semi hard cock. I kiss and licked for all I was worth until his once semi hard cock was fully erect. Then he pulled it out of his pant and fed it to me a nice thick cock was in my mouth I bobbed up and down on it deep throating and worshiping his cock until he asked "you want this cock in your ass? I eagerly shook my head yes with his member in my mouth he told me to stand and bend over. Which I quickly did with my hands on the couch he pulled my diaper down and saw how shitty my diaper was and proclaimed what a dirty faggot I was. He demanded that I beg for his dick which I did and must have done very well because shortly after I felt his hard unlubed cock ram up my ass. At this point I was very thankful for the anal train I endure for my Mistress otherwise it would have hurt. While he fucked my pussy I began to think of Mistress fucking me with her cock and started to moan in excitement when suddenly as fast as it started I felt him shake and grab my hips and thrust. He pulled out, I pulled my diaper up and got back to my natural position of kneeling. Then he told me to clean all the shit off of him which I did and I think I got it all I made sure to pay extra attention to his semi hard cock sucking the shit and cum mixture from it. Then he pulled his pants up and said "see ya" and made his exit. This event was very hot up until he came in under 5 mins I am used to Mistress fucking me for no less than 15 -20 mins at a time so I am very ready to take a hard cock and feel fulfilled from it. I swear I have a love hate relationship with men. I at least wanted a good fuck to go with my humiliation but in any case my Mistress was very kind to allow me to have his cock.

She has also informed me that I will be cuckolded as I can tell she is in need of a real man in her life. I am very excited because she deserves good sex and I want nothing more than her happiness. I can only hope I will get to be there in some way when she has her way with her man but I am not lucky enough to kneel beside the bed, fluff her man , kiss her feet as the fuck or what every my Mistress wants of me during this time, I hope to at least receive a cum filled treat when my owner comes home and tell me the details as I feed on a real mans cum.

No comments:

Post a Comment