Friday, March 18, 2011

I truly believe a slave should not be allowed to cum it changes them it makes them not their selves. When a man cums that is usally when a session ends and the same goes for a slave they loose track of what is really important in their lives..serving. I do not like to cum because I do not like the way it makes me think or act, I dislike the person I become when I think with my penis like a normal man. It was said upfront when I served Miss Carrie that sex was not on my priority list and chastity was and that I was to be her cuckold. The idea behind this was that if she wanted sex she would seek it out with other people so that I may be humbled and given another outlet to show my devotion. However this was never the case she is worried about STDs and wants to be safe but doesnt want to use condoms so its quite a pickle. So there is nothing I really can do about that but, I know its not what she wants and I have to accept that but as of late I am not sure what anyone wants anymore its just a very stressful situation and I am finally breaking down and comeing back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment