Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am shit

I am craving being treated like shit, nothing makes me more happy it is what I alway have deserved it is what I crave. I hope my Mistress can comply, even though we tried yesterday something just felt off weather it be the ever present friend or the fact Miss Carrie was tired from days of lack of sleep. What ever it was it just didnt feel right for either of us I took several stokes of her cane all over my body pretending as if I didnt know what number I was suppose to count just so she could hit me harder and harder until she wanted to stop not the other way around. She was calling me names and truly making me feel my place at her feet but when it was done and I was kneeling before her adoring her perfect feet it still just didnt feel right. So again I try today to serve her will all of my being and treat her as she deserves and I will try every day until I can try no more because that is what my owner deserves....true devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment