Tuesday, March 15, 2011

little tykes

My love for my Mistress is borderline obsessive, I think about her all of the time. Every action I made I think how it will effect her. Everything she does I notice, I pick everything apart and analyze it and it makes me love her that much more.That pink bear is Miss Carries bear it represents her slave we share the same key lock marking. Since I told her what the bear represents she will not let it go, I love seeing her hold her to her ashe bear. Its like I can feel her love even through the bear. Mistress and I are both littles even when she is little I still will always know my place as her slave after all she is older :) Its really fun to play and see that soft side of her I adore watching her with her paci and sippy cup while she caresses my diapered bottom and we both cuddle our bears.
We have been taking more photos lately with I love for some reason I am not very photogenic in fact normally I hate photos being taken of me. But I cant take enough with I am with my Mistress its like I feel like the photos will reflect my true self and I can look back at it and be proud of who I am. When I look at a normal photo of me I look awkward and unhappy but when I look at photos of  me that my owner takes I look comfortable and at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment