Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I heart dog cock

I had been so impressed with my self last night that I was able to take such a hugh black cock my my sissy pussy that I was that much more determined to continue my anal training today. I started my routine by lubeing up and putting in the second largest anal dilator per the usual. slid my sore cunt on it it was painful because I had such a well used cunt. But something just didnt feel right it felt to small so I put the larger one in as it entered my hole it was met with some resistance and a small amount of pain but nothing to major. After a few strokes it slid in with ease and it just felt so right. After a couple hours I decided it was time to fuck it for a bit and I wanted the dog cock toy so bad because I am Mistress Carries dog whore. The flat tip of the dog cock was a bit awkward at first but with in a couple seconds it slid in with ease. then over the soft knot then then entire long dog cock was in my pussy. It felt amazing I fucked my pussy with the cock for about 15 mins in and out slow and fast. Then I pulled it out and cleaned the shit off it like a good faggot. At this time I decided it was time to take the knot so I shoved the dog cock back in my pussy and pumped the knot until I couldnt take it any more I got 22 pumps before my insides were aching. After a few mins I let the air out and also let out a sigh of relief. That how ever was short lived as I pumped it 17 times and fucked my self like that for another 10 mins or so until I pulled the fully pumped knot all the way out and shoved it all the way back in. The entire time I was thinking about my Mistress and wishing it was a real dog cock in me. This is a fetish I have adopted from my Mistress and I adore it just as much as she does. Last night she masturbated while she jacked off our basset hound and we talked about the first thing I eat out of my new dog bowl being her shit. It was amazing she is so sexy when she plays with dog it makes me very excited. The thought of adoring her mess truly excites me aswell I cant wait, it is very hard to eat shit. I can never eat more than a small amount with out getitng sick but I am going to show my Mistress how devoted I am and eat her entire meal with out a problem every drop over her load will be consumed.






I have been thinking alot lately that I am often disrespectful to my owner and I never seem to get any sort of correction. It is getting so bad that I have been doing it in front of people with out even thinking, this is not the sort of slave I want to be. I disobey rules and often am a generally bad slave and receive not sort of punishment. I do not want to get in the habbit of doing this I want to constantly impress people with how well trained I am. But sometimes I feel that I am not being trained well I dont want this to continue I desire strict correction and punishment. Not even the smallest offence should go with out swift correction this is one of the important things that mold a good slave and build respect for its owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment