Wednesday, February 9, 2011

3.99 a gallon

Wow i went back and read the few posts I had made before ...its strange to see the way things evolve, how things grow. So much has happens in just a short time coming from posts where I am desperately  seeking attention from someone I felt so fondly for to actually being with that person. It is such a rare thing to experience I often seem to take this for granted. No one is perfect but I hold my owner in such high regard that she is as close as you can possibly get and because of this if she makes a mistake to me its like super man not being able to fly. It just doenst seem possible so it effects me in a great way but somehow not has great as the love I feel from her very firm and strict hand, with this I feel as if I can do anything. Under her control I feel invincible I feel pride I feel purpose I feel amazing. The tighter her grip on my life becomes the more I feel this the more I feel like the most important person in the world even though she treats me like the most insignificant. I am blessed to have some one right there to mold me into a better person. To correct me when I am wrong to make sure I never forget my place and to make sure I know my only purpose is to serve her. Its rare that people get to experience such great love through something so simple. So rather to do the typical blog thing and explain all that has happen leading up to this entry I will just say this...I am loved, I am collared, I am Hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment