Friday, February 11, 2011

the sky was painted hues of pink and orange

Despite being in extreme amounts of pain all that I care about is serving my owner. I enjoy the pain and suffering i have to endure for here even if she didnt inflict it. It takes alot for a slave to realize that thinking is not an option only doing is. It is our human nature to think a thing we have been doing since we were born. Breaking this habbit and letting go and realizing that this is real not a game. Realizing that you are an object that is it the only thing that matters to slave is its owner. These things are hard to grasp and yet seem so simple, but there is no better feeling than that moment that you just let go and know that there is someone there to catch you . I fully trust my owner with mind body and everything I am have. I am here for her amusement I am here to serve her.

No comments:

Post a Comment